I am a BIG fan of DIY Valentine decorations that use paper hearts! My family and I finally got around to making our DIY Valentine decorations countdown chain on Sunday. It was SO much fun to sit and do the craft with the kids. They had so much fun! It was fun to see how excited they are about Valentines now with this one little decoration in our house!
There are so many classy DIY Valentine Decorations you can do with paper hearts. I never knew you could make such cute decorations that cn be used for the month and then thrown away until you can make more next year. This is also great because so many tastes change year to year and the kids are able to do more as they get older.
Here are some great ideas for ways you can make DIY Valentine decorations that use paper hearts. These will make your house decorated in style quickly and easily!
DIY Valentine Decorations That Use Paper Hearts
- Valentine Countdown Chain Craft
- Handprint heart
- Pom Pom Heart Garland
- Valentine’s Day Sun Catcher
- Valentine’s Day Hugs for Preschoolers
- Homemade Pom Pom Valentine’s Garland
- Quick & Easy Paper Heart Garland
- DIY Handprint Heart Valentine
- Valentine Heart Letter Box
- 3D Paper Hearts
- Folded Paper Heart Craft
- Love-Ly Ladybugs
- Cute Paper Heart Hats
- DIY Paper Heart Chandelier
- Paper Weaved Valentine’s Heart
- Love Door Hanger Valentine’s Day Craft
- Valentine Paper Heart Chain
- Heart Paper Airplane
- Stuffed Paper Hearts
- Valentine Crowns
- Threaded Heart Paper Plate Craft
- Paper Heart Book
- Valentine Shaving Cream Heart Art
- Paper Plate Heart Valentine’s Holder
Each of these are great ideas for DIY Valentine decorations that use paper hearts to make your home more festive.